Author: No One
•joi, septembrie 23, 2010
Funny/Amusing? checked :D
Sex jokes, funny moments involving sex? checked
A little vulgar? checked
Did I laugh? ahhh... checked :)
A little touch on relationships and people? yeahh I guess so... checked
Romantic bla bla bla? kinda... checked
Likable characters? checked (what can I say? I liked them)
Happy ending? yes!... checked

Yeah you could say I liked it :) (checked)

PS: info pe wiki si pe imdb, iar trailerul mai jos


PS 2: trebuie sa ascultati acest cover (The Coconutz with Daniel Ho - Nothing Compares 2 U). E in hawaiiana :)


PS 3: checked :P

ta hand om dig cititorule

This entry was posted on joi, septembrie 23, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.