Author: No One
•marți, septembrie 21, 2010
"Quite frankly, I'm exhausted. I'm exhausted of defending you, defending your administration, defending the mantle of change that I voted for, and deeply disappointed with where we are right now. I have been told that I voted for a man who said he was going to change things in a meaningful way for the middle class. I'm one of those people. And I'm waiting, sir. I'm waiting. I -- I don't feel it yet ... Is this my new reality?"

Imi place ce a zis.
Politicul nu ne va schimba niciodata vietile asa cum ne-am dori. Nu de acolo vin schimbarile. Cu cat mai multi vor intelege asta cu atat vom putea sa schimbam ce trebuie schimbat.

ta hand om dig cititorule

This entry was posted on marți, septembrie 21, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.