Author: No One
•joi, decembrie 02, 2010
Probabil stiti melodia, dar cum am avut azi refrenul in cap toata ziua n-aveti ce sa-i mai faceti, ascultati si voi melodia acum :))

Draguta fata, nu? :) Nu e trashy, nu, nu, nu :))) (ptr o mai buna intelegere a ceea ce am vrut sa zic va duceti aici)

Ce am invatat din clipul asta: daca ai fata mai rotunda iti lasi parul lung ca sa dai senzatia de lungime a fetei.

Si pentru ca nu ma pot abtine va zic ca imi place de Paula Seling :) (e Dansez... la tv). Also, e si capricorn (asta daca cumva v-a scapat :D). Si senzational!!!... cine mai e nascut pe 25 decembrie si e de asemenea (yeiiii!) capricorn? :) (hai ca-l stiti, are barba si par lung si e solist intr-o trupa cu alti 12 gagii)

La sfarsit va mai zic sa cititi si versurile :) Se pare ca tipul de care zice se pricepe la un singur lucru :D (acolo, in versuri, "yoke" e corect scris)

   

I really don't like your point of view
I know you'll never change
Stinging me with your attitude
I've got the mind to walk away

I really don't like your arrogance
Or your policies
You're ninety-nine percent an embarrassment
With just one quality

[Chorus:]
I don't mind it when you [whistles]
Brings out the best in me when you [whistles]
Show your expertise
When the night always ends with a fight
I'm excited that you wind up next to me

I like it when you [whistles]
Can I have some please of that [whistles]
Satisfy my needs
Sometimes I fake that I hate you and make up
So you wind up next to me

I really don't like your skinny jeans
So take them off for me
Show me what you've got underneath
So we can do this properly

I really don't like the way you smile
When you think you're right
But I will forgive you, the yoke is in the middle
And we're chewing through the wire

[Chorus]
I don't mind it when you [whistles]
Brings out the best in me when you [whistles]
Show your expertise
When the night always ends with a fight
I'm excited that you wind up next to me

I like it when you [whistles]
Can I have some please of that [whistles]
Satisfy my needs
Sometimes I fake that I hate you and make up
So you wind up next to me

I dreamt that you were on a train
And you were leaving, you were leaving
You made me think of what I'd miss
You were leavin', you were leavin'

I don't mind it when you [whistles]
Brings out the best in me when you [whistles]
Show your expertise
When the night always ends with a fight I'm excited
That you wind up next to me

I like it when you [whistles]
Can I have some please of that [whistles]
Take off your skinny jeans
Sometimes I fake that I hate you and make up
So you wind up next to me

I dreamed that you were on a train
And you were leaving, you were leaving


PS: ascultati si versiunea cantata de veveritoii aia animati (Chipmunks)


ta hand om dig cititorule

This entry was posted on joi, decembrie 02, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.