Author: No One
•joi, februarie 24, 2011
din ciclul "quotes from a half-remembered dream" recreez imagini din memorie:

I'll tell you a riddle
You're waiting for a train
A train that will take you far away
You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure
But it doesn't matter
How can it not matter to you where this train will take you?

***

So...
Do you want to take a leap of faith...
...or become an old man, filled with regret...
...waiting to die alone?

***

I'm the only thing you do believe in anymore
No...
I wish...
I wish more than anything, but...
...I can't imagine you with all your complexity...
...all you perfection, all your imperfection
Look at you
You're just a shade...
You're just a shade of my real wife
You're the best I can do, but...

You remember when you asked me to marry you?
Yes
You said you dreamt that we'd grow old together
But we did
We did
You don't remember?
I miss you more than I can bear...
...but we had our time together
And I have to let you go
I have to let you go

***

Have you come to kill me?
I'm waiting for someone
 
Someone from a half-remembered dream

Cobb?
Impossible
We were young men together
I'm an old man

Filled with regret

Waiting to die alone
 
I've come back for you
To remind you... 
...of something
Something you once knew
That this world is not real
 
To convince me to honor our arrangement? 

To take a leap of faith, yeah
Come back...
...so we can be young men together again
Come back with me
Come back

***

You're waiting for a train
A train that will take you far away
You know where you hope this train will take you...
...but you can't be sure
Yet it doesn't matter
Now, tell me why?

Because you'll be together!


ta hand om dig cititorule

This entry was posted on joi, februarie 24, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.