Author: No One
•joi, iulie 12, 2012
My heart is young
Been there at the end of the world
Crazy one-eyed dimension
But she is nowhere to be found
I remember the past
The feeling that was you
Engines one stop heart
You just don't exist anymore
Were you ever there to begin with?
A dream that I had
Have I imagined it all?


My heart is slow
Beating in it's own naive way
Too slow to say something 
As I should
Too slow to show you 
That I want you to talk to me
So I'm waiting
Still waiting
For you to make the first move
Again
And again, and again, and again

Imi place sa te privesc
Cand nu ma vezi
Sa imi mentin privirea mult prea mult
[Am cunoscut o fata]
Peste piciorul tau
[Ce in intuneric ochii ei privesc]
Asupra surasului tau
[Care si-a pierdut vederea intr-o zi fatala de mai]
Pe dupa parul tau negru si pana la umeri

This entry was posted on joi, iulie 12, 2012 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.