Author: No One
•luni, februarie 11, 2013
- Why?
- Because I'm a Watson. And because you need a Watson.

What I didn't say is: "And because I don't want to be the front-man. Because I don't want people to think I'm smarter than you, when in fact I possibly may be. Because I want a quiet life in the safety of shadows doing what I like. Because it suits me, it suits the way I am. Because I want to do something., maybe of importance, without everyone being in my face and knowing who I am. Because I don't want them to know me at all for that matter. Because I want them to underestimate me. Because I want to do that something good, and for that to work, both for me and for them, I want and I need to be a Watson. And who knows, I might be quite good at it"

This entry was posted on luni, februarie 11, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.