Author: No One
•duminică, aprilie 07, 2013
Back when I dreamed, it all made sense. The hours were quiet and the sleep was like a warm blanket tucked around my body. I was safe and I was hopeful. It was as if you were in a normal beautiful place. It was like a beautiful morning, and it was warm.

But now the sleep is gone and I struggle as an insomniac to regain my balance. My sense of being. My dreams which don't come anymore.

I wonder these great rooms, this darkly lit house, searching for something I have lost. Trying to find the spot where the Sandman would find me again. But in vain. In vain. There is no place. There is no sleep anymore. And there are no dreams.

This entry was posted on duminică, aprilie 07, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.