Author: No One
•joi, septembrie 19, 2013
I'm thinking of letting this fall through the cracks.

Are this really my limits?

Felling like a pilot letting go of the controls right now. I don't want to care.

LE: somewhat got over it with a full dose of "This Is.The End". Better than alcohol any day. Shit, people get really drunk to get over some things. I, just go though them.

But the core ideas still stand: things falling though the cracks (sometimes because I let them), me and my limits (including social ones) and not wanting control over my life (some form of "so be it" and washing my hands clean of this).

And Backstreet Boys. Dar asta maine intr-o alta postare :) (de fapt azi, dupa ce ma trezesc)

This entry was posted on joi, septembrie 19, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.