Author: No One
•marți, februarie 24, 2015
I'm somewhat horny these days. And that's because I can't stop thinking about saturday. The more I think about it the more I realize how good it was. As in everything that it happens to you, you don't really realize it at the moment but in the days after that.

The wait is too long now. But I'll have patience, as I had patience till now.

In the meanwhile I'm going through the days, mostly at work. Waiting for the weekends. Waiting for the next time. Maybe my days now are numbered around those days, and the rest is filler. Feels like it. About the filler days I mean.

ps: it boosted my confidence all right :P

This entry was posted on marți, februarie 24, 2015 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.