Author: No One
•luni, mai 08, 2017
I see other people in relantionships. Some maybe with that person that they will stay for the rest of their lives. Happily ever after, hopefully.

And I think, will I get there? Will this person be the one? Or the next? Or the one after? Or no one at all?

I always wish the last person I like is the one. Because I'm tired of wanting. And don't want to get through a string of people, not knowing if I'll get there or not. Please, just point me towards the right person and be done with it.

ps: do people still read this blog? I guess it will be a question without answer. Yes, I chose this path (plunging this blog in obscurity) for a few reasons, none too objective I might add.

Good night, and good luck.
This entry was posted on luni, mai 08, 2017 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.